FASHION | 90:10 lifestyle brand





Hey guys!

Today I'm here to let you know about a range of mens lifestyle clothing that's slowly growing.

90:10 is a clothing collection that aims to be comfortable but cool. Lounge wear that can be day wear.



I really like the graphic quality of the logo. The two tone numbering adds a really nice touch. You could pair these up with joggers or skinnies and they'd make a really nice outfit with minimal effort.

There's also a hoodie with ear phone holders for you sports enthusiasts!

you may be wondering about the name?

Here's a snippet from the story of how the brand name was created by founder Dan (great name!..) Glatman.

"Face it Dan, we're now officially grown up.."
"My friend....I'm not quite there.. when you say "Grown up", I think of my parents!" 
"We've got responsibilities now.... you have to accept it."

I paused for a second to process what he was saying.I then came out with,
"Fair enough mate...I don't disagree..,but when it comes to me having to accept that I'm now a grown up...I'll go to 90% but no higher..."

The conversation continued for a while with me getting more and more animated about how inspite of the fact that I now have responsibilities,I still consider myself to be fun and certainly NOT over the hill!

I even came out with ,"If it didn't look so stupid, I'd consider tattooing "90% Grown up" on my forehead as a statement of self expression!"
"You don't need to go that far," said Paul who works in the clothing business "why don't you just print it on a T-shirt ?"
"You know what...that's not the worst idea you've ever had!"

The conversation then turned to theoretical T-shirt design. In a moment of creative inspiration, I blurted out, "The T-shirt should probably have 90:10 printed on it..If anyone asks it means 90% Grown up..10% Not!"..A conversation clearly under the influence was gathering momentum!"

I think its a great message! no one should ever take themselves seriously! Just because we all have adult responsibilities doesn't mean we have to change and dull ourselves down. I for one will not be doing that anyway..life is too short to not enjoy it! By wearing these products you show that you aren't all about that serious work life and know how to enjoy yourself.



So as you can see the idea went ahead! and i was lucky enough to be sent a hoodie as an introduction to this brand!

Now i have to say the quality is really nice. Its really warm! and coming in handy on these colder days haha. Its slim fitted and snugs the body nicely. There is also quite a large range of colours available for these products!

The styles are all mens staple pieces. You have hoodies, sweatshirts, polo necks, Tees etc. Easy to shop and easy to find.

The brand ethos is really fun. It was created from humour so what's better than that? The logo is really interesting and very commercial. It's also nice how the logo is embroided and not a digital print on. veeery nice.  I highly recommend this brand! plus free delivery..er hello? who doesn't want that!

comfortable fashion at its finest!

so go check out and show some support for

http://www.9010man.com/ 

Thanks again Dan for getting in touch!

cya soon folks!

Dan...








Comments