GROOMING | VITABIOTICS - WELLMAN GROOMING RANGE REVIEW

Hey friends!

So Stefan at VITABIOTICS sent me the WELLMAN skin care range months and months ago now to try and review. I had a lot of personal events that interrupted this long time coming blog post but it's here. I even had to salvage my these photos which i took a while back from a broken laptop haha.

I can safely say i've used up all of these products and need to get more on an ASAP kinda basis.

I'll go through each item and give you my thoughts on them! I was pretty lucky to be sent near enough if not the whole range so hopefully i can help you out if you're after some skincare as these are definitely high up on my list.

I did do an introduction video on my youtube with information about Vitabiotics and the Wellman Grooming Range. Going through the ingredients and textures of the products which i'll link at the end!

The Vitabiotics/Wellman range is all about the right vitamins and ingredients that have been researched by scientists for the best possible outcome that our male bodies need. It's all about the right mix of vitamins that our body needs.

So the body wash is the same size as the shampoo pretty much so you get a lot of product. The scent is really fresh and this product lathers up great.

This shampoo smells so good. It gets rid of product build up easily enough and actually leaves your hair feeling a lot softer than most shampoos. I found i didn't need to use conditioner that often with this product.

Every man should exfoliate once or twice a week to remove the dead skin cells and keep the skin bright and youthful looking, This scrub does a pretty good job. I've used scrubs which are much rougher and tougher but this formulation is just right and again..smells great.

Recommended by GQ magazine as one of the best moisturisers for men.
This is one of the stand outs. The consistency absorbs really easily into the skin and it feels really soothing to the skin. I didnt have a reaction to any of these products! I could notice a change in my skin after such continued use and i only ran out of this last week so its lasted me a LONG time.


You only need a little of the face wash as it lathers up really well. Leaves your face feeling fresh and awake. 


Another stand out product. Gel like in consistency and quite thick when you apply. But it rolls on really smoothly and quickly absorbs! I used this morning and night and could notice a significant difference in my tired face not looking so tired haha.

Then we have the daily moisturiser which is a slightly thinner consistency than the anti-aging but still a good product! it does make your skin feel really soft.




Check out the video above for more info!

I hope you found this blog post helpful! and please check out the VITABIOTICS - WELLMAN skincare range here!

Take care!

Dan



Comments