OOTD ¦ New A/W 13 Coat


Hello!

Im back with a post on a recent outfit of the day!

Now winter is slowly creeping in i needed a new coat to keep me warm, i had my old one for about 3 years.

you did me well but it's time to move on!

To this bad boy...

H&M 59.99
This jacket is a nice contrast of leather and a wool mix. The colour is a midnight blue which is a key colour for A/W 13. Available from H&M!

I really like the military style too. It gives a feel of the jacket a new edge.

I teamed it up with a top with a cross decal on from Topman!
Cor..look at that tum...

I really recommend trying this coat on! It can be dressed up or down for any occasion.

Ok, so thats it for this blog post!

hope you're all well,

cya soon folks!

GH

Dan.
If it's cold just slip a wooly hat on!







Comments