Welcome and what to expect.

This blog is provide all you guys or girls perhaps! out there with in depth reviews on skin care, hair care, grooming products and trend based fashion information for a range of styles to suit every guy.

Ill be letting you guys know my personal opinion of them and i'll keep it honest because thats always the best way to be in life..sometimes.


Let me know what you'd like to see by all means too as i'd love to hear your thoughts of what you;d like to see on this blog to suit your needs.

A little about me. Im 24 and i'm a visual merchandiser for H&M so i create the window displays and the key styling in the 'Get The Looks'  for my store. I also Re-match the departments keep them fresh.

I have graduated university with a degree in illustration so im always creative

If you're interested in seeing my work just drop a comment!

I also have a strong interest in photography and im always browsing around current trends etc so i hope i can incorporate my personal style and tastes in the blog also.
Ive never really blogged seriously before but i thought now's the time to start!

So wish me luck and keep me going!

All the best,

GH











Comments