FASHION | FARFETCH: THE TIE EDIT


Hey guys!

You can see from the title that this post is all about an iconic style accessory. 
The Tie.
I’ve chosen a stand out piece and included how i would style the tie with an outfit.
I think it’s important to think about Re-invention. I’m taking a classic skinny tie and i’m bringing a modern edge to this look. When i wear an outfit i like to almost have a building block of print/plain, detailing etc so i applied that here.
I love the idea if a classic shirt and this black silk tie contrasting with the material of the Bomber Jacket, it gives a really cool vibe and isn’t too much, some bombers have way to many details on.
The trousers are a really cool print, you could use a floral print or a ditsy print trouser, but why not go bolder? prints have been a staple this year.
The shoes are just a really cool smart hi-top to bring the look together. 
Accessory wise, i’d style it with a cool bag. It doesn’t have to be print, i just chose this one as i loved the design. You could go simpler. There are loads of choices onwww.farfetch.com
I also included some shades. I liked the gold detailing. On a recent trip to Rome i saw a lot of men rocking similar pairs to this!
But anyway, let’s wrap this up. It was really cool picking an outfit around a tie! and you can be really creative. I think this let me go in a different direction which i'm pretty happy with! IMHO anyway.
But you can find more Tips, Inpiration and How-To videos by clicking this LINK 
It’s really useful guide!
I hope you liked this post!
Cya soon,
Dan.

Comments