FASHION | LOUNGE WEAR

Hey Guys!

Nice to be back, it's been a very eventful few months in my lack of activity due to dealing with family losses and work! But i always said i'd blog/ film whenever i had time hah. But i'm going to do my best to post frequently from now on!

So onto the post...

Lounge wear is something everybody has. There is a fine line between fashion and casual comfortable clothing. (gotta get that illiteration in!) I love that you can be stylish and comfortable at the same time. These printed trousers add a cool look when you team them with a smart / comfortable top. 

...and if you're like me and have no time to or energy to do your hair, then just grab a hat so it's not in your face. Easy, and you can be dressed in 5 minutes!

This may be my new obsession.





Trousers from H&M £9.99
Turtle Neck from H&M £9.99
Hat from H&M £14.99

Cya soon folks!
Dan



Comments