GROOMING | WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL BAG



Hey folks!

I dont think i've done a post like this before!

I just thought i'd share some current travel items im using! This post is the start of the ball rolling once again.

Here at GroomHim HQ (er any surface space i can put my laptop with a broken keyboard so i have to use a usb keyboard on) i like to bring a professional feel to my posts so i hope you like my photography haha

lets get started.









So let's summarise these products!
  • Ted Baker wash bag in teal and brown pleather. its very nice. it was a gift!
  • NIVEA for men cream which is all over tv right now. Its a really good investment, It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin hydrated for ages. Though be careful around your eyes! Its also a fiver in boots for a big tub!
  • We have the amazing mens skincare range WINGMAN. So the scrub which im almost out of and the face wash. i have a review of these products in a previous post!
  • TRESemmé Freeze Hold. The only hairspray that works with my hair type to hold a style.
  • L'OREAL for men anti-perspirant COOL POWER, All of their ranges smell soo good, and all last for extreme amounts of time and really work at keeping you fresh.
  • Then i have been using TOPMAN vetiver. I love this scent. and its only a tenner! wheeey.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Cya Soon!

Dan

GH


Comments