GROOMING | NIP+MAN PRODUCT REVIEW

"Launched in May 2013, Nip + Man has fast become the range of choice for the fitness conscious male. Created by the founder of Rodial Skincare, which was founded in 1999, + its sister brand Nip + Fab, it comes from a family with over 14 years in the industry.
After talking to our customers, we realised that men wanted + needed us. They were letting themselves into their girlfriend or wives beauty cabinets and using the Nip + Fab products on offer. The range of products we created incorporate a number of plastic surgery alternatives + is designed to bring out natural contours + improve skin texture."

Hey folks!
I was sent four of these products to try out and review for you all.
Ive been using these products daily for a couple of months now! (i haven't been able to blog until now! sorry yea)
These products as a whole have got me hooked let me tell you. From the first use i noticed that they felt a lot different to other skin care brands that I've tried. I could actually feel a difference after each use. I'll go through each product one by one and do a break down of my thoughts on them! (don't worry, all positive)
THE ONE THAT WAKES YOU UP

Turbo Face Wash is an energising, gentle formula that works to clean + refresh skin daily.

With moisture boosting ingredient black quinoa + ultra brightening caffeine – Turbo Face Wash is the ultimate quick fix for tired skin.

A nourishing formula, this deep clean facial wash cleanses + refreshes skin leaving it clear, clean + revitalised

The texture of this is almost a gel like consistency and the scent is mild but really clean smelling. It s kind of runny though, well mine was so be careful!

I love this product as after every use i can feel how clean and soft my skin feels. I touch my face a lot now. It really makes me look alive in the mornings..hah. I always use this product first. Day and Night,




Just massage a small amount into damp skin until it lathers up then in circular motions massage away ,then rinse, simple. Barely takes any time.

THE ONE THAT SCRUBS AWAY YOUR SINS...kidding. i wish.



Energise + deep clean the skin with Scrubbing Facial Wash.

This exfoliating + hydrating facial wash cleanses + fights skin dryness with caffeine to energise, papaya to re-texture , soothe + moisturise.

Gently massage Scrubbing Facial Wash on damp skin + rinse with lukewarm water for skin that is clean, fresh + energised!

This product is a booster. Exfoliating at least once a week is essential guys. Not only does it help with shaving but it also gets rid of the dead build up of skin! It also brings blood flow to the face to keep you looking fresh.

I have been using this twice a week and its really nice. It smells amazing and the papaya really conditions the skin.

THE ONE THAT SOFTENS



Daily Power Moisturiser is an energising day cream that hydrates + nourishes skin with a combination of actives to moisturise + brighten the complexion.

This power packed formula gives dry, dull skin a wake-up call with brightening + smoothing ingredients to deeply hydrate.

Daily Power Moisturiser is designed with caffeine extract to brighten the skin while grape seed oil tightens + tones and jojoba oil soothes + nourishes.
I use this after cleansing and my skin is so soft. It feels great! all the women ( or men! ) wont be able to stop touching you. The texture is really creamy and absorbs really quickly. You can instantly feel a change in the texture of your skin. Moisturising is important so our skin can absorb and get the nutrients and hydration it needs, Grape seed oil is really beneficial too!

THE ONE THAT KEEPS YOU YOUNG


Hydrate, smooth + refresh skin in an instant with Manotox.

This advanced technology moisturiser with high performance LIFTONIN® works to minimise the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles. Gransil + sea minerals smooth + revitalise, for fresher looking skin.

A hi-tech anti-ageing moisturiser, Manotox will help skin look + feel younger + instantly refreshed.
Manotox is by far one of my favourites products ever. I love the texture. You only need a pump or two each use. I work long hours and often look tired but since using this product I've noticed my skin is so much brighter and looks more fresh. I use it morning and night. I put a little extra on at night as the product is thicker than the daily moisturiser and so can absorb over night to wake up with great feeling skin! It really does feel great and would make the perfect stocking filler.


Overall i think NIP+MAN are the best out there for your skincare and grooming needs. With packaging and products that are attractive and actually work and are actually affordable. They have really thought about the ingredients and specific needs for men's skin today and i love the ethos they offer.
I have already repurchased a couple of these items and they will be going on Christmas/birthday lists. They are great gifts..for yourself.. or for others!
Please check them out! You can find out more about the products and more below!
Just click HERE
free delivery over 15 pounds! certainly makes me happy.


Special thanks to MEDIA HUBB for being amazing beauties to let me test these products! thanks guys! i  heart you heavily.

I hope you've enjoyed this blog and try the products. let me know! 

you can find me in the places below;
take care!
Dan.

Comments