H A I R ¦ L'oreal Mens Image Award Mini Recap

Hey guys!

a few months ago, i participated in the l'oreal men's image award.

The award is part of the l'oreal colour trophy.

The event involved 2 catwalks and a judging process, then a final award ceremony.

For the show i had my hair coloured to match my beard..so i was basically made even more ginger..

The picture below shows me on the catwalk. It was pretty nerve wrecking, but I'm glad i did it.


Half way through the show you got to have a portrait taken by one of the loreal event photographers. So detailed shots of the hair could be taken.


It was a really great experience and overall night! if you ever get the chance to take part, do so!
There were some really great styles and trends too, so a lot of inspiration can be gained!

I'm hoping to enter next year but who knows :)

I am currently searching for a new style! ill keep you updated!

A little BTS

Take care!

cya soon!

GH,

Dan

Comments