H A I R ¦ got2Be Beach Matt Surfer Look Matt Paste

Hey Guys!,

This post is a review on the got2b3 Beach Matt Surfer Look Matt Paste, wow a mouthful. (that's what she said..*tumble weed*)

anyhow..

This product has been my staple this summer! with it being so hot i don't want to lather up my hair with products and get that sticky build up.

The texture of this paste is a nice consistency, almost clay like but also cream like. There's a very fine gritty texture like sea salt.

What i like is that you can use this product on damp or dry hair. So if youv'e been in the sea you can just towel dry and then add some of this in and you'll get a nice messy surfer look. What's good about using this product on dry hair is that you can really build volume and texture in the hair to create messy dos or messy up dos. Also as its medium hold you can rework your style throughout the day but just use the freeze spray to hold a style you like!

Ive used this product in my video tutorials so far!

I highly recommend this product 100%. I will be re-purchasing!

take care! and check this product out guys :)

GH

Dan

x




Comments