G R O O M I N G ¦ New Scent! Emporio Armani Diamonds Pour Homme

Hey folks!

i thought i'd show and give a review of a new fragrance i have purchased. Im trying to find a signature fragrance for men that i can keep as a staple key scent.

I was looking for something fresh but also a little musky.

The first point i love about this scent is the design of the bottle. It's sleek, classic and speaks luxury.

The fragrance has Top notes of bergamot and guaiac wood; middle notes are vetiver, cedar and sichuan pepper; base notes are cacao and amber.The warm spice comes through for sure andf the vetiver and cedar add a fresh kick.

I don't think i will re-purchase this though. The scent is definately alluring but it's not what im after. It's close and i highly recommend it. But im after deeper notes. I also find the scent does last, you do keep getting wafts of it which is a plus!

I purchased the 30ml purely because i wasn't sure if i would repurchase this. It was £34 from BOOTS.

My original purchase was Armani, Eau De Nuit. But i don't want to pay 50 quid for a scent. 34-40 is my budget. Which is a shame.

But i have told you about this again, I will be repurchasing my TOPMAN no.27 fragrance as its so fresh and i get complimented all the time.



And even though i use it all year round it is PERFECT for summer and only £14.99 from boots or TOPMAN stores.

I hope you liked this post. Do check out DIAMONDS Pour Homme! It is a nice scent, fresh and spiced.

Cya soon!

GH

Dan.

Comments