G R O O M I N G ¦ BullDog Review.

Hey Guys, today i am doing a review on some BULLDOG products i've been trying out and giving you my initial opinions and thoughts on these products!

"Bulldog products are packed with essential oils and other natural ingredients to deliver superb grooming performance.  Our products never contain parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances or ingredients from animal sources."

I was really attracted to try these products because of their fresh ingredients and how they don;t test on animals or use products derived from animals etc.

I think all skincare should be 100% natural, we're part of nature and so should the products that we use!

So, onto the review!

I'm currently looking for an exfoliator that i can keep going back to buy, to get rid of those dead skin cells etc and keep my skin bright and fresh!

Packed with 8 essential oils, pumice, coconut shell, rosehip oil and shea butter to gently exfoliate the skin.
When i saw this product i was like wahey let's give it a try! BULLDOG are a brand that don't break the bank which is great for me!

So on initial use after shaving i squeezed a small amount of the product out, it is olive green in colour. As i applied the product i got a really fresh scent. It smells great. You can tell it's natural. It wasn't too harsh on my skin and when i was finished my face felt firmer and fresher and smelled great!

I really love this product and i would repurchase it!

It's £5.79 and a little goes along way!

To go with the exfoliator i purchased their sensitive moisturiser.

Specially formulated with 2 essential oils, green tea, green algae, konjac mannan and vitamin E to help rehydrate sensitive skin.
 I don't know if my skin liked this product! On the first initial use the first thing i noticed was the scent smelt a little strange, not as fresh as the scrub. Infact my partner reffered to the scent as mould (thanks..) But now i can see why. It isn't a pleasant scent but it feels really soothing. But since ive used it, my skin has broken out a little and my forehead has been really itchy and red so ive stopped and switched and seeing if i notice a difference but this could just be my skin type so if you've tried it let me know how you've got on!

It retails at £6.99 but again you really don't need much product.

They do a slightly different formulated moisturiser which i may try in the future!

Packed with 8 essential oils, green tea, konjac mannan, rosehip oil and vitamin E to help nourish and soothe the skin.
 I purchased this After Shave Balm to try recently and it does feel really soothing for your skin. The texture is a cream but quickly melts into an almost oily substance! so you can massage into the skin gently and the product absorbs allowing the skin to feel calmed. The scent is also really fresh, similar to their exfoliator!

Now, since browsing their website i noticed actually how many products they do so please check out

http://meetthebulldog.com/

The company has a great ethos and is gaining more and more recognition!

Unfortunately there wasn't that big a range where i purchased these products but i want to try the anti-aging moisturiser and the shave creams out!

I'll update this review when i try those for sure!

Hope you enjoyed this mini review! check them out!

GH

Dan.

Comments