SOCIAL BLISS follow me



Hey folks!

Just want to make you aware that ive joined socialbliss.com.

S O C I A L B L I S S  click here to go to my collections.

Here i can keep tabs on my finds all in one place instead of losing links like there's no tomorrow.

So if im browsing and come across an amazing find i can put it into one of my 'collections'

They are separated into the following,

TRENDS fresh and smart.
ACCENTS
FOOTWEAR
GROOMING
FASHION editorials 

Im not sure if there is a set amount of images per 'collection' but i'll just expand so eg TRENDS fresh II etc

 
but it seems like a great website to keep me organised and showcase everything together for easy viewing.

I'll let you know when it's updated via twitter and here etc! so yea keep tabs on what i like there!

You can even follow me by signing up via your facebooks etc


Cheers!


GH.

 


Comments

  1. Hi Dan,

    We noticed your link is broken. Looks like you may have changed your url or username to:

    http://www.socialbliss.com/groomhim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for noticing alexa! all changed now! phew!

      :)

      Delete

Post a Comment