S T Y L E ¦ Collar Tips!



Hey folks,

This blog post is going to be about collar tips.

The concept of collar tips is associated from Western Times round about the 19th Century or so but we have seen an up rise and bring back of this accessory very recently.

They have a vintage feel to them and can pep any outfit up. Go from boring to boom and try accessorizing your plain shirt, It can make a real difference.

What i love about collar tips is that now they are being re-designed into contemporary modern times and are a great trend.

The following picks are from none other than TOPMAN.

I havent managed to come across anymore contemporary designs but if you know of anywhere link me!

check these out!


£12!

 I love these in particular i think they are really unique and have a really street/urban feel.
£8


Ive just ordered these for myself i think they are really cool and i really like the detailing! i think i'll be layering a woolen jumper or jacket over the shirt i team these with because i think they could be a little too much for everyday wear and using a jumper over the top or a jacket will tone them down. But you will still see the detailing peeking out!
£8
They also come as paint splattered, really quirky!

I also own these! i think these look on denim and with the different metallic finishes add a fresh touch!

See them in action below ;)



TIP: Be inventive! These spikes can be used to customise anything, anywhere such as shoulders, cuffs etc!
that's what's so great about them! I used mine to customise my hat!

so just be aware of what else you can use these for!

£12

I love the dark tones of these and the chain adds a gothic feel also. A great detail. I also like how there are lose spikes too! These will get you noticed!
£8

If you love crosses you'll love these! necklace like detailing linking the collar tips is also really cool and can be really bold too!

That's it for my Collar Tip post today! try them out, take some pictures and send them to me if you do!

also tell me what you think of them? would you even wear them?

Cya soon!

GH

Dan.

Comments

Post a Comment